- When The Moment Of Death Arrives song lyrics
Wasted years left behind
as an old man nears to death
Praying his lord to forgive him
for the sins he never committed
The fear of dying
- the fear of the fires of hell
The fear of living
- the fear of endless tribulation
The scars of life
- the scars from a faceless world
The wings of Death
- unfold me and ease my pain
Death... comes as a relief...
...from the mortal suffering...
...travelling into the ageless time
Memories of his past life
vividly in his mind
Feeling himself alive again
when the Moment of Death arrives!
'flee in the darkness of death
where exists no pain no fear;
a relief from the earthly... suffering...
...WHEN THE MOMENT
OF DEATH ARRIVES...'